In reference to the bathing order n. 03/2021, the Mayor of the city of Lignano Sabbiadoro advises of guidelines and prevention measures for Covid-19 applied by the Company Lignano Pineta, which has the concession of the beach.
- It is forbidden to linger in beach chairs, chairs, stools, tents, on towels, inflatables or boats in the area with in 5 (five) meters inland from the shore line. This area is reserved exclusively for free transit, any sort of stay is forbidden except - for first-aid vehicles.
- It is also forbidden to linger in beach chairs, chairs, stools, tents, on towels, under beach umbrellas, on towels - or on inflatables in the area between the shore and to the first row of beach umbrellas where beach baths are.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask every time you walk towards the restrooms, to the bar or to the newspaper shop etc.
- The staff of Lignano Pineta invites you to wear a coloured bracelet for the whole time of your beach stay.
- It is given to you once you present your reservation ticket or your receipt after paying for your beach umbrella. - The bracelet is a tool to identify all guests who are allowed access to the beach bath.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are available at the entrance of the beach bath.
- Each beach bath is equipped with signs that facilitate walking directions and identify entrance and exit in order - for everyone to facilitate social distancing of at least one meter between guests.
- It is forbidden to practice any team sports that can cause gatherings.
- Single sports (for example swimming, surfing, windsurfing, SUP etc.) can be practiced with respect to the interpersonal social distancing rules.
- Beach umbrellas, beach beds, chairs or storage rooms cannot be assigned by hour but only on a daily basis.
- In order to keep social distancing it is not permitted to place medium or large size inflatables, surf boards, - skateboards and similar equipment under the beach umbrellas.
Beach beds, beach chairs, director’s chairs and marinella chairs cannot for any reason be moved from one beach umbrella to another one. the beach umbrella, beach beds or beach chairs and cabins cannot be assigned per hour, but only per day.
To respect the distancing, it is forbidden to leave medium and large inflatables, surfboards, skateboards and similar equipment under the beach umbrella.
Indicatively every beach umbrella can be occupied by a maximum number of people:
- in the area “Light” two adults and children twelve years or younger, without children three adults are permitted; - an extra beach bed or chair is only permitted in the first and last row of beach umbrellas;
- in the area “Élite” three adults and children twelve years or younger, without children four adults are permitted; - one extra beach bed or chair is permitted;
- in the VIP area four adults and children twelve years or younger, without children five adults are permitted; - an extra beach bed is permitted.
The available space between one beach umbrella and the next is bigger than the regional and national indications stipulate.
The fees include the following services: beach perimeters, hand sanitizer dispensers, disinfecting of all beach material at every user change, daily sanitization of all beach material at closing time, guest access control, individual daily bracelets to identify guests, all required appliances according to health authorities, lifeguard service, free Wi-Fi, restrooms, disinfection several times a day and daily sanitization of the toilets and showers, first-aid, collection and disposal of algae, differentiated waste collection, manual and mechanical beach cleaning etc.